2017 Ford Raptor Official Price and Breakdown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chiefy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok cool.. I am getting my order on Invoice pricing... sweet. so sad that many will pay msrp plus $10-$20k over MSRP and they will get one off the lot that someone else picked the options.

OP
OP
RaptorCoastie

RaptorCoastie

NorCal Raptor Runs
Reaction score
I'm looking at $68,103.22 after taxes ($5,479.61), delivery fee ($1,195), and that's only at 1% over my invoice build cost of $60,821.... And that 1% over invoice is what I am considering a good deal right now. I know over $6,500 of that is just between tax and delivery, but this is still not an inexpensive vehicle no matter what way you look at it. A $9,000 dollar package for some things that come standard on some other vehicles kinda sucks tho.

I get the feeling like in 10 years auto makers are going to go "2027 Ford F150! Base MSRP $7,950!" And all you get is a frame and a block. Oh you wanted seats? $7,600 dollars later...

VortexTed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad pricing, except on a few items like the graphics and bead lock wheels.
I love the look of the bead locks with replaceable beauty ring so I might pay it anyway. But $2K for graphics and we don't know what it looks like.....arrrggh. I'll pass. Also disappointed the Raptor Tech package is $1800+ but I have adaptive cruise control on my Audi Q7 and I LOVE IT. I'll pay it just to have that :)

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bit disappointing things came out as they did. The ~10% bump was to be expected, but damn those options are a bloodbath.

Hopefully this discourages the masses, maybe some of you folks willing to wait can get closer to invoice in the later 17 builds

Last edited: