2017 Ford F150 Shelby 750HP or 2018 Ford F150 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
But it said Shelby all over the Truck and 100k most people i don't think can afford it,,maybe Raptor is more affordable for that which is cool

Nobody is comparing it to a raptor. It's completely different. Like everyone has said, the price on its own isn't an issue. It's not like raptors are cheap and we're all poor. The problem is that it's not worth it. If it was a Shelby it would have a csm number and be in the Shelby registry. It is made by Tuscany in partnership with Shelby i.e. not real because it's not made by Shelby and it's not in the Shelby registry. But I'm just wasting my breath. Go throw away your money and ****.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody is comparing it to a raptor. It's completely different. Like everyone has said, the price on its own isn't an issue. It's not like raptors are cheap and we're all poor. The problem is that it's not worth it. If it was a Shelby it would have a csm number and be in the Shelby registry. It is made by Tuscany in partnership with Shelby i.e. not real because it's not made by Shelby and it's not in the Shelby registry. But I'm just wasting my breath. Go throw away your money and ****.

Why you getting mad?

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you're just trolling and people are offering authentic help and advice :flipthebird:

I was just asking and adding to the question of the Shelby I'm new to trucks Jesus.. No need to be mad.. Sounds like you guys have a huge hatred on the bad ass Shelby

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Now you're just trolling and people are offering authentic help and advice :flipthebird:

He's just ******** his chances of us actually helping him when he needs it lol. I'm done following this shit show. Good luck with the "Shelby"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the nightmare is as badass as a raptor imho. purpose built or modified for 2 different things.

to make it more clear about the shelby f150... anyone can make one that looks the same and performs the same without paying tuscuny to do it.

as far as throwing out at 100k most can't afford it...........
most of these owners around here have small fleets of toys. i guees i am in the "poor" bunch only having a raptor and a tl that the wife loves... or that is all we chose to spend money on.

stay humble my friend, it is not how much one has. what matters is what one does with what they have.

spesrf25

Reaction score
Yes I have a raptor and I'm not telling you to get a raptor because it doesn't seem like that's what you're looking for. It sounds like you want a powerful truck and your best option is to do a roush or whipple supercharger and other various parts with a custom tune and save lots of money. With the Shelby you are paying a premium for a truck that isn't in the Shelby registry and won't hold it's value because it isn't a real Shelby and it doesn't make the claimed horsepower. Brought to you by the people who make these monstrosities.

Home - tuscany

566a5569311f10deca413229055aff7e.jpg

Lol...they donate $200 for every Black Ops truck they sell...what a gimmick

MJslasherADMIN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it does and it doesn't. Roush built the truck, the AC failed and it has directly to do with the SC pulley system. That came directly from the ford tech. Now the first truck had a slew of issue, namely the motor started to tap early in its life and eventually letting go. No need to defend a brand on this, it was a POS. May just have slipped through the cracks but I wouldn't own one. They are overpriced.

Roush does not hold its value at all. Its seen as an F150 by banks and Insurance companies so they wont justify premium. Ask me how I know.

Getting a loan to buy an overpriced Roush is tricky as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk