2017 Ford F150 Shelby 750HP or 2018 Ford F150 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Shelby f150 isn't even a Shelby and I was saying that the Shelby owners have dynoed their trucks and they are making much less than 750 hp.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

So I take it you have a Raptor?

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I take it you have a Raptor?

Yes I have a raptor and I'm not telling you to get a raptor because it doesn't seem like that's what you're looking for. It sounds like you want a powerful truck and your best option is to do a roush or whipple supercharger and other various parts with a custom tune and save lots of money. With the Shelby you are paying a premium for a truck that isn't in the Shelby registry and won't hold it's value because it isn't a real Shelby and it doesn't make the claimed horsepower. Brought to you by the people who make these monstrosities.

http://www.drivetuscany.com

566a5569311f10deca413229055aff7e.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I have a raptor and I'm not telling you to get a raptor because it doesn't seem like that's what you're looking for. It sounds like you want a powerful truck and your best option is to do a roush or whipple supercharger and other various parts with a custom tune and save lots of money. With the Shelby you are paying a premium for a truck that isn't in the Shelby registry and won't hold it's value because it isn't a real Shelby and it doesn't make the claimed horsepower. Brought to you by the people who made this monstrosity

566a5569311f10deca413229055aff7e.jpg

You don't like it cuz i's 100k ?

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think he doesn't like it because it's ******* ugly. This thread is full of fail.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Can you just buy the Shelby so this thread dies. You're wasting all of our time with the dumb posts. Dude has the right ideas on what you should do. If you want a fake "Shelby" and blow a 100k go for it you won't be the first or last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You don't like it cuz i's 100k ?

Now you're just being dense. Everyone in this thread has made it abundantly clear why it is not worth that much. But it sounds like you made up your mind. If not, here is a quick summary:

1) not a real Shelby
2) doesn't make the claimed horsepower
3) ugly
4) overpriced

OP
OP
K

kingrichards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now you're just being dense. Everyone in this thread has made it abundantly clear why it is not worth that much. But it sounds like you made up your mind. If not, here is a quick summary:

1) not a real Shelby
2) doesn't make the claimed horsepower
3) ugly
4) overpriced

But it said Shelby all over the Truck and 100k most people i don't think can afford it,,maybe Raptor is more affordable for that which is cool

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The "shelby" is the ultimate poser truck and will win the "worst resale value" race for sure