2017 Black SCREW 13K Miles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother bought a Raptor earlier this year out of a pretty similar situation. Was a dealer buyback, owner complained of excessive road noise among other things, dealer couldn't fix it, so Ford bought the truck back. They wanted $59k for it, he talked them down to $57k. But this truck only had 1,500 miles on it, so given that the Raptor you're looking at has 13k on it, I'd shoot for $52k(ish).

So far, he's had no issues and loves the truck. And the $10k discount for a vehicle with only 1,500 miles on it was a nice bonus.

I can't say what I would do in your situation (I honestly advised my brother against buying the truck for many of the reasons posted above), but he's been happy with it and doesn't regret the purchase.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dude, just find the Raptor you want (not the one you're talking about) and BUY the warranty yourself. You seem to be limiting your choices all because you want someone else to have paid for the warranty

OP
OP
AuburnEagle23

AuburnEagle23

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the feedback everyone. Past experiences have been great to hear!

At the end of the day, it came down to long term dependability for the family down the road.

The factory factory buyback just had too many question marks.

However, yesterday came across another great deal in a new 2018 Magnetic SCREW with similar options, for about $6-$7K under MSRP when it was as said and done. So we decided to pull the trigger!

We are currently having bedliner and under coating applied before we start getting snow here. Then it's off to the races, figuratively speaking that is.

Thank you again for all the feedback! Really helped steer me out of a potentially bad decision.

OP
OP
AuburnEagle23

AuburnEagle23

Reaction score
Haha, no doubt on that, we need to get some offense together if we are going to beat them this year. Defense and special teams touchdowns alone aren't going yo do it.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
well done. Now, pictures. Or it never happened.