2017+ Baja Designs Stainless Triple Fog Kits, In Stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you live in a harsh climate that experiences winter, salt and brine, you wouldn't want to install some cheap steel just for it to rust down the road! SPP has made the best stainless steel brackets on the market for these trucks triple fog light set ups! These add much more adjustment room for the lights so you can get them to push all the lumens out, not get cut off by the edges of the bumper.

Not only that, we've worked with them to build a custom one piece plug and play harness. No more wiring 3 separate harnesses and making things look bulky and untidy! This will save you time and you can go for a clean factory look.

We also throw in amber lenses free of charge with every order and all necessary wire crimp connectors for a super quick and reversible install!

Right now these are 899.99, but with our code BAJADREAMBUILD take an extra 10% off!
As always, free shipping!

Hit this link to order! >> https://www.neo-garage.com/collecti...-steel-fog-light-kit-with-baja-designs-lights

BajaRaptorAd.png

Last edited:

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SPP has made the only stainless steel brackets on the market for these trucks triple fog light set ups!

This statement is completely false. There are numerous stainless steel triple fog light kits on the market today. OffroadAlliance.com has both a universal triple bracket and a bezel system that are manufactured in the US and are completely made of stainless steel. Rigid Industries triple fog light bracket is also stainless steel.

1D3755B0-9734-420D-8ABE-0413D32A57DB.jpeg

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
This statement is completely false. There are numerous stainless steel triple fog light kits on the market today. OffroadAlliance.com has both a universal triple bracket and a bezel system that are manufactured in the US and are completely made of stainless steel. Rigid Industries triple fog light bracket is also stainless steel.

View attachment 130023
Thanks for the info.

I’ve only pushed SPP or Baja Designs since we only sell what we would personally use, so I don’t pay attention to the competition that’s out there.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny how stainless rusts. I have Baja lights and the screws which are supposedly stainless have rusted along with the sides of the bracket. There are many grades of SS. Just like there were 65s on my middle school report card which turned into 85s. My mother caught one but not the others thank god.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Doesn't say much for a vendor if they aren't educated on the market including in which they compete...
I wouldn’t say we don’t know about everything, every human is constantly learning and gaining knowledge. We know what is the best on the market, and that’s where we focus and our clientele is.

The Raptor market is new to us, within the last year we’ve expanded into it and it’s done great, but Toyota’s have been our main specialty since 2012.

OP
OP
NEOGARAGE

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Funny how stainless rusts. I have Baja lights and the screws which are supposedly stainless have rusted along with the sides of the bracket. There are many grades of SS. Just like there were 65s on my middle school report card which turned into 85s. My mother caught one but not the others thank god.
Agreed. There is something with BDs bolts I can’t figure out. It’s super soft stainless. Every kit we install 1-2 bolts usually snap, so I’ve started keeping extra stainless bolts on hand. I haven’t noticed their bolts rust, it’s most likely rust stains from their brackets.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed. There is something with BDs bolts I can’t figure out. It’s super soft stainless. Every kit we install 1-2 bolts usually snap, so I’ve started keeping extra stainless bolts on hand. I haven’t noticed their bolts rust, it’s most likely rust stains from their brackets.

You are, I believe, right on both counts. I realized after a buddy did my install that he reversed the brackets on one side. The lights were sunken in on that side. That is in spite of the fact BD tells you in the instructions it doesn't matter which way you put the brackets on. That may be true, but be sure you do both sides the same. When attempting to remove the lights to correct it, the screws immediately stripped; that's how soft the heads of the screws are. And I only had it installed a few months with no off roading at all.

I do have to say that BD customer service was great. I mailed the lights to them and they replaced the housing on them and sent them back with new screws.

But they really need to use better, harder screws.