2017 802A suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
For sure I can’t wait thanks everyone for your help. I have all the stock rear parts with me the truck goes in on Friday to get rear put back to stock and spacers took out of front keeping eibachs in etc. Gonna have to keep the 37’s for now until I can sell them then I will get some stock raptor rim and tire take offs.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For sure I can’t wait thanks everyone for your help. I have all the stock rear parts with me the truck goes in on Friday to get rear put back to stock and spacers took out of front keeping eibachs in etc. Gonna have to keep the 37’s for now until I can sell them then I will get some stock raptor rim and tire take offs.
Good luck!

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the 2017 802a here is SK with 42k. Completely stock, can have one finger on the wheel driving straight while accelerating in 4wd, no pull.

With those kms, your truck is basically new! Great idea having a good Ford dealer put things back for you.

Depending on the offset of those rims, you may want to just grab some factory takeoff wheels and tires?!

Enjoy your truck, I’m sure you’ll love it.

OP
OP
Justin3773

Justin3773

Reaction score
Hi and thanks everyone that responded to me and helped me figure this out. I brought the truck in today they took off the double spacer in the front and left eibachs in. I traded my tires for 35’s. they took out airbags and back spacer. Then added factory spacer and factory bump stops. What a different rides so smooth now. The pulling to the left is completely gone. Shop said worst lift they have ever seen all out of alignment too.

37C87AA9-769E-4AC7-87C8-EC557A74D788.jpeg

Last edited:

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi everyone that responded to me and helped me figure this out. I brought the truck in today they took off the double spacer in the front and left eibachs in. I traded my tires for 35’s the took out airbags and back spacer. Then added factory spacer and factory bump stops. What a different rides so smooth now. The pulling to the left is completely gone. Shop said worst lift they have ever seen all out of alignment too.

View attachment 160820

Lol sounds like a good shop! That truck is sitting nice now. You can now feel that awesome Raptor ride too. Glad the Forum worked it out for you.

Enjoy that Rig!!!!!

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone that responded to me and helped me figure this out. I brought the truck in today they took off the double spacer in the front and left eibachs in. I traded my tires for 35’s the took out airbags and back spacer. Then added factory spacer and factory bump stops. What a different rides so smooth now. The pulling to the left is completely gone. Shop said worst lift they have ever seen all out of alignment too.

Awesome news!! Congrats. Enjoy it!