2017 802A suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I did wanna keep the stock parts would my rear clear my 37 with offset rims stock ?

In daily driving on road scenario, the rear should not rub with stock leaf springs assuming your leafs are in okay shape and not sagging. Hopefully the airbags prevented sag. I ran 37s for awhile with stock leaf springs and it was fine on road. If you go off road, there is a decent chance the tire will rub on the flare especially the bolt heads with some articulation. Bottoming out the rear suspension by jumping or whoops or whatever will definitely rub and probably damage the flare/fender.

However if it was me, and I was keeping 37s and the eibachs up front, I'd put Deavers or Icon leaf springs in the back. Safer and marginally more expensive I would imagine compare to getting brand new OEM replacement parts to go back to stock.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Definitely spacers on the front which kill cvs.
Pulling hard in 4x4 is probably due to a failed iwe.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A big positive is, that the frame wasn’t chopped up doing this. Looks to be a mess of bad bolt on’s. Some money, time and parts. But hopefully you can restore the truck back to more of its original form.

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not a big deal to convert back to start, like other said, it's just take time and some coins. If you insist on 37's then I would keep the spring up front and put deavers out back. you might also need bump stops in back too if it was removed during the airbags installation. Did you ever Carfax this truck before you purchase it? was it in any accidents prior? etc...