2017-2018 Tire width

Can i fit?

• yes, buy it

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • sorry, buy a smart car.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

plop

Reaction score
Trying to purchase a 2018 and my only concern is my driveway is somewhat narrow measures close to 88.5 inches wide. It has 6 inch curbs on each side.

can anyone help me with accurate measurement of outside sidewall to sidewall measurement? stock wheels and tires.

IMG_8267.jpg

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I measured my stock 2018 SCREW before my build and it was just under 87" of width from outside tire to outside tire. Factory wheels are 17" x 8.5" with +34 mm offset.

After moving to 8.5" wide wheels with +6 mm offsets (total of 2.2" wider than factory), the measurement is right at 89" at the bulge of the tire. (see pic)

If you stick with factory wheel widths and offsets, you will be able to squeeze it in. However, there is not a lot of room for error!

IMG_3688.JPG

Last edited:

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 2018 with stock beadlocks measures 88.5 at the front when I include the tire bulges. You'll need to cut that curb out in order to fit the Raptor, or you'll f***up your tires and possibly your rims.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats too much needle threading and if you ever get aftermarket wheels with some offset fuggedaboudit.

Drive right up that damn curb!

Can you park offset with the curb under truck?

Deanwam8

Reaction score
Def either take the curb out or park on one side if possible...that will be a tough squeeze....especially in varying conditions (think dark rainy/snowy nights etc.)....good luck, let us know what you decide...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk