2017 - 2018 Raptor Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got an email from Cobb.....I got excited hoping it was the release of the transmission tune! Unfortunately it was not.:doh2:

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the Cobb tune adjust the boost gauge read out to go from 0-30 psi instead of just ******* at 20 psi? I know it can't today but can that be changed moving forward?

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hopefully we hear something soon.

TCM-Install.jpg

We're getting very close!

Can the Cobb tune adjust the boost gauge read out to go from 0-30 psi instead of just ******* at 20 psi? I know it can't today but can that be changed moving forward?

Interesting idea - we'll see what we can do in the future.

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There will be a fee associated with TCM flashing. Current users will be able to pay to add TCM flashing to their Accessport. Those looking to purchase new will have the ability to purchase an Accessport with or without TCM flashing at different price points. Either way, our initial assortment and any new or updated TCM OTS maps will be included for no added charge.

Marshall@COBB