2016 Polaris xpt

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles' started by farman, May 6, 2017.

1. farman

farman Full Access Member

Just picked up a used 2016 Polaris rzr xp 1000 turbo with plenty of add-ons. i originally only wanted a 900 or a new general but... then I saw this. I haven't been able to take it out on trails yet just up and down the road, but let me tell you this thing pulls it actually puts u back in your seat. The original owner put a bike man stage 2 tune on it, its 144 hp stock and the tune adds 35 rwhp they say. My plan if you can call it that was to beat on the rzr and not the raptor anymore. The rzr is still expensive but not raptor expensive, plus I think there is almost more crap to do to the rzr then the raptor so I should still be busy. Does anyone else ride and modify these things on here. I have been looking on other rzr forums, but they suck compared to this one.

Attached Files:

2. MJslasherADMIN

MJslasherADMIN Full Access Member

XP Turbo is a monster. I want one so badly.
    Be careful not to turn it over and catch on fire. Im playing. But seriously though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. farman

farman Full Access Member

Yeah my biggest fear right now is I roll it. I have been watching to many YouTube videos. It also has had the recall done for the oil fitting leaking and going on the turbo.

4. dude1782

dude1782 FRF Addict

It's pretty easy to keep it planted as long as you're not an idiot. Pro tip: if you have to say hold my beer, don't do it. I currently run a 14 xp41k and I'm holding out to see what the 18 will be like but I've ridden in the turbos and they are crazy.

As far as raptor vs rzr, they are different and good for different things. The rzrs are much more agile, sometimes faster, and sometimes more run. With the raptor, you can run it in the summer and when you take it out you don't have to do a loop. Raptors are good for trips and long runs while the rzr is good for duning, ripping around, and day trips. Plus, it's always better to beat on a toy instead of your daily driver.

5. GTOB521

GTOB521 Member

Last time I was in one of those the entire front right tire came off