2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The emergency kill switch is not a prototype. That is part of the standard package!

If I read the fine print on the order documents right, it's tied into the JATO (jet-assisted take off) system that's mounted in the bed of the truck, also part of the reason why it's payload capacity is slightly less than that of regular F-150s.

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I read the fine print on the order documents right, it's tied into the JATO (jet-assisted take off) system that's mounted in the bed of the truck, also part of the reason why it's payload capacity is slightly less than that of regular F-150s.

I noticed that as well, it's a hydrogen fueled JATO system too so as to reduce emissions

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Baja over-ride feature/button for when shit gets too real.

I suspect it cuts engine power to Gen1 power levels and switches to Gen1 ORM settings for your safety. Good for giving test drives to over enthusiastic college "yeah, I'm good bra" types.

And it's 20% easier to press when off road!

Last edited:

Sbautz

Reaction score
Wow I've never been on a forum where dedicated threads (to 17 raptor pictures) get filled up with nonsense chatting that should have its own thread. Makes finding the the actual pictures take forever, as we have to search through over 100 pages of chat.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dont let the door hit you in the ass on youre way out. Bitching and complaining and random ass hypothesis with no backup is how we do business round here. Damn **** gobblin

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I've never been on a forum where dedicated threads (to 17 raptor pictures) get filled up with nonsense chatting that should have its own thread. Makes finding the the actual pictures take forever, as we have to search through over 100 pages of chat.

Please everyone keep the chatter down to a level that's tolerable to SBautz when he's on his man-period... Thanks in advance.

back to your safe-space, you're grounded for offending us with less than 5 posts total!

Last edited:

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just saw this truck in Ohio. Definitely a raptor prototype with MI plates and hood,tailgate,grill all different colors.

BAJA1K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is the picture. Can't rotate it though. I noticed the rear wheels protrude further out than front.

Attachments

• 2017 raptor.jpg
    2017 raptor.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 203