2015 F150 Website leaked

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice find.

Not a fan but maybe it'll grow on me. Looks like a low rider.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CraigBarish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i don't know about you guys but I kind of wish I had waited. Tow mirrors look great, bed lighting, mirrors have spot lights, I like the design, aircraft grade stronger aluminium body with steel ladder frame, no more 6.2 or 3.5 EB, but this just means I'll go 5.0 now. 360 cameras nice, haven't even seen the interior yet. Like the tailgate and head/tail lights. Looking forward to more details tomorrow

D

Deleted member 12951

Truck looks ugly in my opinion, even with those three grill options. They even put in a smaller ecoboost engine, interesting. The only thing that I thought was really cool was the 360 degree camera. Other than that, I am glad I didn't wait.

OP
OP
C

CraigBarish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was waiting for a Wilson E-30 comment RDFTS, I think it's a little early to judge just yet, really there's not that much shown here, a few trims, we don't know there are only 3 grilles, etc. Give it till tomorrow at least