2015 Audi RS7 - 71K Miles - $49,900

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides my Raptor, I also have an Audi RS7. Time to sell it! I’m building a house and need to clear up funds. 71K Miles, $49,900 takes it all. Located in Ocala, FL.

• Loaded up! Original MSRP of $130k - See Window Sticker
• APR Stage 1 Tune
• “World Rally Blue” Wrap (Daytona Gray Pearl underneath)
• Currently on Bronze 20” Neuspeed RSe102 Wheels - Stock 21” Blade wheels included with sale!
• Clean Carfax. No Lien. Clean FL Title in hand.

I bought the car in June 2018 and it has been religiously maintained ever since. Right after I crossed 60k miles I decided to get the APR Stage 1 tune. Better late than never. Before the tune was installed I went ahead and had the PCV and Oil Screen replaced at a cost of $2000+. (Common issue on these 4.0T motors). It was running completely fine, but I wanted peace of mind. Most recent service was November 2022 when I had all the fluids changed - Oil, Rear Diff, Transfer Case, even the “lifetime” transmission fluid and filter.

Garage kept during my ownership. Interior is super clean. No rips, tears, etc. Never smoked in. Except for a few rock chips on the hood/front bumper under the wrap, Exterior is very good as well.

This car can be a luxury highway cruiser getting 27mpg when you want it to be, but put your foot down and it will still blow the doors off of 98% of the cars out there. Hate to see it go, but my house build has to come first. Here to answer any questions!

Attachments

• RS7-13.jpg
    RS7-13.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Audi-Sticker.jpg
    Audi-Sticker.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 73
  • RS7-4.jpg
    RS7-4.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9029.jpg
    IMG_9029.jpg