2014 with ONLY 17 Miles!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont get me wrong i have a screw, i love my screw, the extra room is necessary for me to stash my boards inside my cab, and i would not trade it for anything, however when i bought mine, you could not find a new scab on any of the lots, and when i buy a second one to compliment my screw i will definitely be looking at a scab, the shorter wheelbase appeals to me for off roading, i have seen many 2014 screws with low mileage for sale on the forum, i think this is the first 2014 scab i have seen with low miles for sale here

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
dont get me wrong i have a screw, i love my screw, the extra room is necessary for me to stash my boards inside my cab, and i would not trade it for anything, however when i bought mine, you could not find a new scab on any of the lots, and when i buy a second one to compliment my screw i will definitely be looking at a scab, the shorter wheelbase appeals to me for off roading, i have seen many 2014 screws with low mileage for sale on the forum, i think this is the first 2014 scab i have seen with low miles for sale here

Yea, think I'll get a SCAB to compliment the Screw down the road.

Maybe a 17+ scab though.

It's impossible to find Scabs in Florida*