2014 White Raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eddy20

Reaction score
Well never thought I would sell my truck; but life has changed and I'm ready to sell my truck. 2014 Oxford white, Supercab. Factory stock except for warn ***** and new take off Ford 2021 Raptor bead locks with factory K)2's with about 7,000 miles on tires, original 71,729 miles (will go up a bit until she sells). 2nd owner, purchased from Salinas, CA Ford dealer. Owned since 12/16 and always serviced since I bought it at Gosch Ford Temecula, CA. No accidents, no door dings, some small chips from freeway driving. Interior and body super clean. Never had any problems or repairs except for left front tire sensor. Always used synthetic oil and serviced per. factory schedule. Senior owned and driven, never off road and never abused. The roughest road it has been on is my 1/4 mile dirt driveway. Detailed once a year and waxed twice a year. Excellent truck and always taken care of. New Bak Flip MX4 bed cover and bed rug. If your local come by and see the truck; if not local and you want a PPI at your cost I can take the truck to Gosch Ford Temecula or send an inspection service-your choice. Truck lives in Temecula, CA 92592 and always a California truck. Can send close ups or more pics and videos. tempImagezvCxeg.pngAsking $ 47,500 OBO.

The truck has the SVT Raptor Luxury Package (801A) which includes:

HID Headlights

SYNC MyFordTouch with Navigation

Power Heated and Cooled Driver and Passenger Seats

Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control

Sony Premium Audio System with SiriusXM Satellite Radio

Power Folding Mirrors

Power Adjustable Pedals

Remote Start System

Memory System for Driver's Seat, Power Pedals, and Side Mirrors

Universal Garage Door Opener

Backup Camera

Trailer Brake Controller

Power Sliding Rear Window with Rear Defroster

Backup Sensors

Rear Tailgate Step

Front Camera

It does NOT have:

Sunroof

Graphics Package

Attachments

• tempImageJSGFDf.png
    tempImageJSGFDf.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImage3sfeLj.png
    tempImage3sfeLj.png
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImageutdlG3.png
    tempImageutdlG3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eddy20

Reaction score
Rear and back seat etc. Clean and clear CA title in my name and my hand.

Attachments

• tempImageoMoqLy.png
    tempImageoMoqLy.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • tempImageFK1d3W.png
    tempImageFK1d3W.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
  • tempImage83G3ci.png
    tempImage83G3ci.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImagejOhQtj.png
    tempImagejOhQtj.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • tempImageIGj4uF.png
    tempImageIGj4uF.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but your 3 months late for the High Prices we were seeing the last couple years.
Hope you still have buyers looking for a super clean SCab out west, because yours is pretty dang clean. I think the market for yours is closer to $39-40
There is a 14 White SCab with 100k miles with wheels/tires asking $36 here locally.

OP
OP
E

eddy20

Reaction score
OK, price drop to $42,000 or best offer. Very nice truck and needs nothing.

OP
OP
E

eddy20

Reaction score
OK, price drop to $41,000 or best offer. Very nice truck and needs nothing.

weimer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice truck and a good price. Might try posting this in the for sale section. Maybe get some more views.

OP
OP
E

eddy20

Reaction score
Tried to post in the For Sale but I need 75 posts and only have 50. But, SOLD to the first person to see it at full price. It was an awesome TRUCK and my favorite vehicle, just needed a ranch truck that would keep not keep me awake at night after it received a scratch.