2014 TERRAIN WHIPPLED RPG'D SCREW FOR SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50calthreat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD!

Features Include:
Whipple Stage 2 Supercharger, Stainless Works headers and dump exhaust, JL Audio Stealthbox with Focal FPS4160 Amplifier and KX2 speakers, RPG Trophy front bumper and Raceline rear bumper, 50" Rigid across the brow, Fiberwerx +2.5" Fenders and Bedsides, 37" BFG KO2's on 17" Weld F58's (total of 6 wheels and tires, the four on the truck and two never been installed strapped to bed cage), RPG Bolt Kit, RPG RST18 Bed Cage w/Recovery Rack set up for floor jack and 2-5gal. jugs, Stage 4+ Front and Rear Suspension Kit. The rear features RPG Tuned Fox 3.5″ Rear Bypass Shocks, RPG Frame Support with Air Bump Mounts, FOX 2.5″ Air Bumps, Leaf Springs, Axle Impact Pads and Grade 8 Hardware. The front features RPG Tuned Fox 3.0 Coil-Over Front Shocks and Fox 3.0” External Bypass Shocks, BOLT Kit specific adjustable upper control arms, lower control arms, steering knuckles, and tie rods. Top all that with Bolt specific RCV performance CV axles which have a "no questions asked" lifetime warranty. It also has an upgraded one-piece driveshaft and RPG/Baer 14" Front and Rear Brake Systems.

Truck is set up with offroad exhaust, buyer will need catalytic converters unless where you live doesn't emission test. Dyno results below. Buyer will love this truck, it's a beast!

IMG_2761.jpeg

IMG_3084.jpeg

IMG_3070.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
50calthreat

50calthreat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was hoping with the new price I wouldn’t need to list it on the big boy sites. More pics are coming, I am probably the worst photographer in the history of the world...you couple that with being highly OCD and the procrastinating begins.

OP
OP
50calthreat

50calthreat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the kind words and will get some pics posted. The interior is immaculate. The only item that needs any addressing is the front fenders, which are Fiberwerx and I cracked both of them in Blackwell a couple years back. Hadn’t replaced/repaired them because I could live with it. The suspension on the truck is ridiculous, driving it hard is what it was built for and the fiberglass issues come with the territory. The only thing that passed me was a TT. And he ate my lunch...and my BBQ dinner!

Last edited:

Lightning_Lad

Reaction score
Jebus, that’s a helluva mod list! Mods alone are close to the asking price. Someone is going to get an awesome vehicle.
GLWS !