2014 Terrain SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PGHTerrain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale is a 2014 Ford F-150 Raptor Terrain Supercab with equipment group 801A, Raptor Luxury Package. Located in Pittsburgh, PA. Currently sitting at 32,655 miles. One owner. No accidents. Still under factory extended warranty. I ordered this truck in October 2013 - built to my specs. I took delivery in December 2013.

I had Method NVs installed at the dealership upon delivery and have been running them on the truck since. 4 NVs are wrapped in new BFG KO2 35x12.5x17. Tires have 4k on them. The 5th NV (spare underneath) is wearing a regular KO.

The 5 original stock wheels (non beadlock) are included. They are brand new.

This is, and always has been, a second vehicle. It's garage kept. I typically use it through the end of hunting season (early December) then garage it until spring. It's never seen road salt.

Truck has been used off-road but not abused. Mostly private property and forrest logging roads while hunting. It's been in mud and snow. It does have some minor pin striping on the rear fender flares from some tighter paths. It has been thoroughly cleaned after each use with quality Adams products.

Title in hand.

I don't need to sell this truck, so please no low ball offers.

I'm listing it here first for an enthusiast to get dibs before it goes to the usual spots for gen pop to have at.

Extras:

Set to mid perch

Custom center caps for Method NV

Linex'd bed and rear wheel wells

Front window tint to match the rears

Mirror reflector delete

Running board extensions

Nav screen protector

(Backflip VP has been claimed already and will not be included with the sale)

Any questions or anything I forgot please let me know. Additional pics upon request.

$42k.

Thanks for looking.

dZwT5xM.jpg

qqFIKbd.jpg

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
beautiful truck! GLWS if by any chance you'd part with the wheels let me know

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very clean and low miles. Should sell fast.

Rocsteady

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GLWS. Great lookin' truck. I drove out to Bobby Rahal in Canonsburg last year to buy a Shelby GT350; I'm sure someone will scoop this up who comes from closer than that!

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scabs are the SEXIEST raptors!!!! She is a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.