2014 Super Low Mileage Price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mstgkillr

Reaction score
I found a 2014 SCrew Raptor, less than 8,000 miles, 801A, moonroof, graphics package, front/rear camera...

What would be considered a good or great deal?

RaptorEnthusiast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum. As I mentioned in another thread, I've never owned a Raptor (or a truck for that matter) but have always wanted one.

My question is two parts:

1) 2014 Raptor (Immaculate inside and out...Like New) - 801a (I'm assuming this means the NAV package) - This truck has 95K hwy miles on it. Previous owner made heavy commutes but took great care of the vehicle as evidenced by the interior, exterior and under the hood. It's out of the factory warranty now. What's a good price for this?

2) Also, what should I be concerned or weary of in regards to the high mileage (95K)? Is that a big deal?

I'm looking for a used Raptor as a daily driver and would plan to keep it for a while.

Thanks

David

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

^^^^^ Oh by the way, this is an SCREW 2014 Raptor - 95K miles