2014 SCREW 50k miles for 40k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Welfinator

Reaction score
Hi y’all, I’m in the market for a used raptor and found one that is a private party sale and comes fully loaded for just under 40k. I’m located in the south east.

I spoke with the seller and will be taking a look this weekend. My concern currently is that the listing states it has been in an accident. The seller says it was just somebody bumping into the rear bumper.

Also how good are these at hauling the family? I got two little kids....

Would be great to hear your input!
Here is the description
Absolutely fully loaded 2014 Ford F150 Raptor. Comes with every option possible for this truck when it came out plus a BakFlip tri-fold bed cover installed Oct 2017. Has heated and cooled power front seats with driver memory seat. New tires only have about 5,000 miles on them. Excellent mechanical condition and I have had zero problems with it. Up to date on all services.

Last edited:

EmbDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey amigo, I got 2 right now in car seats and one on the way, I have a 13 screw and it works good, also got to rottweilers I squeeze in also... If you are mechanically inclined look at the frame make sure it wasn't totally beaten up. clean fluids etc etc. ask if the shocks are rebuilt. Mine were not and I used that as amo but I also got mine from a stealership. If it all checks out to you, you will love the truck! Good luck to you!