2014 Ruby Red Special Edition SCAB for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love it too, really hate to see it go.
Probably getting a 12 passenger van next lol. Kids keep multiplying.

Going to look at the new Expedition tonight. Supposed to be "bigger" than previous models.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I went a similar route when I sold my screw. Ended up with a Yukon XL, which is now being sold since I literally used the space available in its entirety maybe once or twice in 2 years. Love the thing but prefer a pickup or shorter wheelbase of the standard Yukon. I hear the expeditions are real nice now. Best of luck, I’d be all over the scab if I had the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went a similar route when I sold my screw. Ended up with a Yukon XL, which is now being sold since I literally used the space available in its entirety maybe once or twice in 2 years. Love the thing but prefer a pickup or shorter wheelbase of the standard Yukon. I hear the expeditions are real nice now. Best of luck, I’d be all over the scab if I had the funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm, trade yeah!

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, that's my ideal Raptor, I wish I could afford it, but I already have a 2014 Black SCREW.
I think it is almost guaranteed that in 10 or so years, this combination (SCAB, Ruby Red, Special Edition) will be selling at Mecum's for $150,000.
I'm buying lottery tickets tonight!!!

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dang, that's my ideal Raptor, I wish I could afford it, but I already have a 2014 Black SCREW.
I think it is almost guaranteed that in 10 or so years, this combination (SCAB, Ruby Red, Special Edition) will be selling at Mecum's for $150,000.
I'm buying lottery tickets tonight!!!
I'd love to keep it that long!