2014 Ruby Red Se for sale 50k with ext wart and service plan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KENNEDY Ridley

Reaction score
Yes. I am from Atlanta, but I am buying me a Raptor have wanted one for a long time. Just sold my Lariat. Is that the bottom dollar? Im Gonna have to ship it.

OP
OP
tretopflir

tretopflir

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had it sold, fell thru. Couldn’t get time off to drive from ca to pa. So back on market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bmarco

Reaction score
Lived in SFO for 12 years, now in northern AZ, so distance is not a big problem. Interested in your truck. One of your pics (left rear quarter) makes it look like there is considerable scratching; is that the case ? Assume you were tring to show the graphics; that is not clear in the pic. Also, could you post some interior shots ?

bmarco

Reaction score
Thank you. Truck looks great, love the color and SE interior. Currently looking at 3 trucks including yours, a ‘14 SCAB (which I slightly prefer over a SCREW) and a new ‘18.The SCAB is far away and will probably eliminate it due to shipping costs (waiting for a quote). The new ‘18 is nearby and I hope to go see it today. Pricing is high, however, so I am thinking I will probably pass on that too. Will get back to you.

bmarco

Reaction score
Sorry, but I won a new ‘18 on eBay for $3500 under list. Good luck with your sale, a handsome truck, it will sell, just have to wait until the right buyer comes along.