2014 Ruby Red SCAB - Is it that rare?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sernas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never compared the Raptor to a trophy truck. That's like saying a F-350 isn't a purpose built towing and work truck because it can't tow as much as a semi. The Raptor was a truck that was built to go off-road and stay street legal.

F-350 tows as much as a semi?

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably hard to find because you have less storage area and less towing capability. I'm not sure I've ever understood the interest in a SCAB...
If you take your truck offroad you would. Any off roader knows shorter wheelbase is better for turning radius, easier to park, fits in your garage.

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back to the posters original question, The SCAB's (in my opinion) are more desirable due to the fact that one quarter of the Raptors made, were SCAB's. Its a numbers game. When I got mine, I simply did not like the look of a four door truck, of any make or model. Its my personnel opinion though and we all have different tastes.

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol at shorter wheel base is better for going through the bumps. While I'm not exactly sure the WB difference between the Super Crew and Super Cab I do know that longer wheel base to a certain degree is indeed better for going through the bumps.

What is the difference in WB between the two trucks?

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the scab is 12” shorter, trying to pretend that makes for a vastly different truck doesn’t make sense