2014 Roush Package Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stitch702

Reaction score
I found an out of state dealer with a 2014 Screw Raptor with Roush Package (nonserialized). Raptor has 44,000 miles and dealer wants $45,000. Carfax and Autocheck both say the vehicle has a clean title, but reports that the vehicle was involved in a minor rear end collision that needed the tail gate replaced. The vehicle is located in Louisiana and this would be my first time negotiating with a dealership across the country. How do all the taxes and fees usually pan out for out of state buyers? I'm planning to fly out there to look at it when I have free time after all the holiday festivities, but for the time being is there any specific questions I should ask? I've already questioned them for more information regarding the accident, if the roush package was installed by them since the vehicle was originally sold by them, and if they will allow another private party inspection of the vehicle, etc. Although the price is pretty good I wonder if there is still room for negotiation since the vehicle was involved in an accident. Thanks in advance.