2014 Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Though this may be true, it is more likely he was relying on logic to make assumptions...and when has logic ever played a part in the decisions made by auto manufacturers?

In my experience, factory reps at auto shows are on par with dealership salesmen with concerns to product knowledge.

Stick with the people who know what is going on, not with those who are just guessing.

This guy I was not one of the "spokesmodels", but a real rep, but they don't know everything. But yes most of the people at the shows are "spokesmodels" with memorized scripts.

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes! The Atlas concept truck is the teaser for the new re-design F trucks from Ford due next year (2014 MY).
The re-design is for MY2015, they will come out fall of 2014. Assuming they don't kill off the Expedition, the new Expedition should give a better glimpse of how the 2015 F-150 will look.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ford SVT confirmed during the tour, that the Raptor will continue into the foreseeable future and that no other platforms are being considered at this time I.e. Broncos, rangers.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They took a poll to see how much interest there was in a eco-boost Raptor..

And how many people use Upfitter switches with the short wires, and they are looking into the short wires..

-Greg

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2014MY F150 is a carry over from this years. 2015MY, "Atlas" and that is only "concept". I would bet you don't see it till 2016MY...

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Stick with the people who know what is going on, not with those who are just guessing.

And who would that be??

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
was never scheduled to be gone just to skip a couple years 14,15, to return as a 16.
this is schedule as i stated before and can be changed.my feeling is they will stretch the 13 out and expand the 16 allowing for a smaller gap than 2 years.we should see any change in schedule soon.as for now i do not see any development dates testing upgrade or model 14.
just to add this has more to do with cafe standards then sales.

Last edited: