2014 Raptor vs 2014 Sierra Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I can't wait I'm glad I went with the Raptor, I'm already feeling the excitement and I think it won't be here for a week, I'm getting that new car feeling all over again I'm glad.

Thanks for the Link Chris I'll get going doing some research on some mods

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been a crazy week fellas...

Raptor came in today, I'm extremely happy, and when i say they didn't touch it, they literally didn't touch it, I drove it home with all stickers and plastic still on everything, they literally took it off the truck this afternoon and I picked it up.

Only thing I noticed right off the bat is that the top of the antenna hits my garage. I found my first mod lol... Short antenna mod or antenna delete mod... any threads or links :)

On another note last week, when out to the Biltmore estate in Asheville and got engaged and now were putting a deposit down for the wedding at this ocean club in Myrtle Beach.

It's definitely been a fun week!

Attachments

• 20140106_205410.jpg
    20140106_205410.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 20140106_202345.jpg
    20140106_202345.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8281.jpg
    IMG_8281.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 104
  • oceanclub2.jpg
    oceanclub2.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 1,021

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats!

Antenna Issue...

Pull the ball off the top, get some VERY STRONG SNIPS, measure and cut. Place ball back on top. Black touchup if needed.

Cost...FREE...

D

Deleted member 12951

Well congrats!

Went to the Biltmore last August and stayed at the Inn. That was probably one of the nicest places I've stayed. Did the Range Rover tour too. Would definitely do that trip again.

Ring is huge, must of cost as much as the Raptor! :)

Enjoy your new Ford truck and not that GM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We didn't stay at the inn, but we saw it after we went through the winery, I wanted to try out the new Range rover they had looked pretty sick. It's definitely nice out there and was a perfect place to propose!

There has to be a way to put a shorter antenna on or relocate the antenna, I have seen plenty of pics of Raptors that don't have an antenna

I'm enjoying it already I love driving it around it is so much fun and well worth it, Thanks for advice everyone!

D

Deleted member 12951

Craven Speed vendor here sells the Stubby and Bullet. I got the Stubby for xmas and waiting to put it on mine. I was surprised how small it was. I don't listen to the radio very often so I am doing it mostly for looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk