GEN 1 2014 Raptor DRL - Using Marker Llights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgwoody

Reaction score
I know this thread is dead, but just wanted to let people know you can do it with Forscan. I just did it on my 2013. Very easy to do , only took a couple minutes.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know this thread is dead, but just wanted to let people know you can do it with Forscan. I just did it on my 2013. Very easy to do , only took a couple minutes.

What lines did you change and to what values? Or is it a "toggle" now?

jgwoody

Reaction score
What lines did you change and to what values? Or is it a "toggle" now?

I'm not around my computer so I can't check, but it's definitely a toggle now. You don't have to manually modify any hex values. I'm going from memory here but check the "BodyCM module configuration" section (toggles), not the "as built" section (manual value editing). Then you can enable "daytime running lights". Also it will ask you if you want to use parklamps, which I believe I said yes. Then it also asks if you have HID or halogen headlights. I can't remember the exact answer combination I used to those 3 questions to get it to use only the hood led's. You can tinker with different combinations, writing to the trucks computer without needing to cycle the key like it says. Keep in mind you wont see the DRL in park, it will have to be put into drive so it helps to do with your headlights in auto in the daytime and with someone standing in front of the truck giving you a thumbs up! Also worth noting, it requires the free extended forscan license. Hope that helps! Good luck!

Dr_Chooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must have done it wrong. You can set it to do the amber hood lights and all side markers.
I’m fully aware this was years ago, but all of the spreadsheets for are trucks are dead on GoogleDocs.
You have any idea what the magic answers to have the grill + parking lights work as DRL?
I’m playing with Forscan in the next week to get the DRL set on my 2012 SCREW.