GEN 1 2014 Raptor DRL - Using Marker Llights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgwoody

Reaction score
I’m fully aware this was years ago, but all of the spreadsheets for are trucks are dead on GoogleDocs.
You have any idea what the magic answers to have the grill + parking lights work as DRL?
I’m playing with Forscan in the next week to get the DRL set on my 2012 SCREW.
Mines a 2013 but should be same. Here’s my settings, keep in mind they’re not lit when in park. Only when driving. Not sure if there’s a way to activate them in park too.

Attachments

• 16CB7A78-FF4E-4712-9394-25EDA7ABA730.jpeg
    16CB7A78-FF4E-4712-9394-25EDA7ABA730.jpeg
    241 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

itsrichierich

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my DRLs work fact after using Forscan. However, has anyone found a way to turn off the front turn signals DRL? I think it would help clean up the front of the truck!

oplersx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my DRLs work fact after using Forscan. However, has anyone found a way to turn off the front turn signals DRL? I think it would help clean up the front of the truck!

Played around with forscan today... take a look at "Daytime running lights type", there are several options available, and I chose "front fog lamps", turned on DRL again, the XB lights still works fine, no hyperflash. Choose any other options, the XB lights begin to hyperflash in D. I think you should try that. I cannot confirm on OEM because I have morimoto xb headlights. But no hyperflash on XB probably means no power is sending to turn singal lamps as DRL because it's a known issue that DRL cause XB to hyperflash in D. So most likey that turned off turn signals as DRL. Just a guess....

DRL enabled
DRL includes parklamps
DRL type front fog lamps

This setting works fine with Morimoto XB, no hyperflash in D. All side markers on as DRL in D.