2014 Raptor basically new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
39Mustang

39Mustang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Sale

I am selling my 2014 Raptor with only 1,888 miles and just read prior message for reason. Here are 3 pictures of the Raptor and you can see how clean it is.

For more pictures send me a private message with your e-mail and I can send more pics I have like 50 of them.

Asking price is $65,000

compared to what's on the market from dealers or individuals its below the Supercharged trucks with more mileage but priced above others with low mileage but nowhere near mine. I will listen to offers from serious buyers as I need to sell the truck sooner than later due to health issue. I am selling it due to back issue as I cannot drive it off-road which is why I bought it.

Sorry, NO trades at this time

Attachments

• Raptor FS 1.jpg
    Raptor FS 1.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 255
  • Raptor FS 2.jpg
    Raptor FS 2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 258
  • Raptor FS 3.jpg
    Raptor FS 3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 271

Venomns

Reaction score
Ever go up for sale?

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Nevermind. Just loaded. And 62k....lol

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that price doesn't make sense, a fully loaded brand new 2017 is like 69K. 65K sounds higher than MSRP...what? it's a used truck, it's not new and it does something called depreciate, regardless of how perfect it is or how low the mileage is.

i have a 2011 mint gt500 with 5K miles that i wouldn't even try asking more than about 38-40K for, and it was 56K sticker. but i ain't selling it, not until i can get a gt350 for near invoice.