2014 Raptor 16K Miles Shelby Baja 700

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HighHP

Reaction score
I am selling my wonderful Gen1 on BringATrailer. Anyone interested, see link.

Down to less than 24 hours remaining. I added a couple of videos today, Wednesday, a walk around and one of the engine.

Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

HighHP

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments and support. Hoping for the best, first time trying this. Good first couple bids, but comments seem less than most. Maybe that is good, Raptors speak for themselves.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seems like a decent price for what it is, but what is with the fan on the skid plate? Seems like a weird place for a fan especially if you take it off-road

OP
OP
H

HighHP

Reaction score
Seems like a decent price for what it is, but what is with the fan on the skid plate? Seems like a weird place for a fan especially if you take it off-road

An auxiliary transmission cooler is behind the fan. The fan is turned on manually via an upfitter switch. The OEM transcooler is still used as well. I don't think the fan is necessary, I have never used it. The cooler and fan could be removed and replaced with a plate for off road use. As you can tell I have not run this off-road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free