2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Yes. When the sticker came up I thought maybe the build date got moved up. But it shows 220140110

[2] Two be built
[2014] Year
[01] Month
[10] Day

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

I just saw your post prior to mine. We have the same build date. Let me know if you hear anything about getting it sooner. I will do the same.

I talked to SVT this afternoon and the guy on the line couldn't tell me anything more at this point. The only thing he could say was I "might get lucky" and get it sooner. He just said I'll have to check back later to get updates. Does sound like they're running ahead of schedule though.

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called SVT this afternoon (around 4:30) and they said that the date on the sticker is not finalized yet. He seemed to think the build was now 12/19 which is great to hear. So I'm guessing you have the same thing. I had to ask him to dig a little deeper for that info though.

cswht

Reaction score
The wait after it is built is worse than waiting on it to be built. There is no rush to get it to the dealer. I believe it is worse knowing it is built, but you are at the mercy of the shipping companies and weather this time of year. Mine was built on 11/26 and has been sitting in a rail yard in town since yesterday waiting to be moved to another rail yard to be unloaded and trucked to the dealer.

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Blood.... Can you give me an update on my whoopty.

Dealer Sales Code is 71106
Dealer P&A Code is 08393
Order number is 9703 Body Code W1R with Priority 10

(Sadly... after 12 weeks on order (9/30)... I'm not expecting much... almost feel like saying fawk it)

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wait after it is built is worse than waiting on it to be built. There is no rush to get it to the dealer. I believe it is worse knowing it is built, but you are at the mercy of the shipping companies and weather this time of year. Mine was built on 11/26 and has been sitting in a rail yard in town since yesterday waiting to be moved to another rail yard to be unloaded and trucked to the dealer.

Where do you live?

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will not say how I know but someone close to the dearborn plant says things are "way ahead of schedule" on the "line".

Don't want to give anyone false hope but I know my truck was like almost two weeks early on expected build date. My christmas wish is you all get a big Surprise with an early delivery!@!!

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Hey blood you mind checking mine? Dealer said My order was looking to be pulled yesterday and vin today. Here's to hoping He right.

F41438

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will not say how I know but someone close to the dearborn plant says things are "way ahead of schedule" on the "line".

Don't want to give anyone false hope but I know my truck was like almost two weeks early on expected build date. My christmas wish is you all get a big Surprise with an early delivery!@!!

I have to concur. The information I got from SVT yesterday seemed to verify this. Very exciting news!

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to SVT this afternoon and the guy on the line couldn't tell me anything more at this point. The only thing he could say was I "might get lucky" and get it sooner. He just said I'll have to check back later to get updates. Does sound like they're running ahead of schedule though.

Got my window sticker today also and my build date is/was 1-14. Will call Tuesday of next week for an update maybe.