2014 f150 lariat raptor conversion help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hobdog

Reaction score
Wicked build!!!! Im doing almost the same thing. Just waiting on 1 more part to arrive then its build time. I have a 2011 f150 5.0 FX4. Going Icon 3.0 coils and billet arms and leafs. Extended steel lines and method wheels. Looks great so far. Can you grab some more pics of the stance?

What have you done for the rear? I have a whole stock raptor front end, but bedsides or a bed are impossible to get used. Have to get fiberglass and thats going over my budget right now. Curious if you have gone spacer or just left the rear narrower.

Sick build mine will be getting posted in the next few weeks!
Thanks. Right now on the rear of my truck I still have the stock rear end with a 11/2” wheel spacer and my wheels are 0 offset with the deaver +3 leaf springs, in my opinion doesn’t look bad as far as the difference compared to the front.
this last weekend was the first time I was able to really get it out in the woods and see if things were going to rub when the truck got off camber and corners of the suspension were getting squished since I initially trimmed the front end. To my surprise, the only places I rubbed was in the rear

Attachments

• 80E36337-D4A0-4CAE-9CFD-0220846991F5.jpeg
    80E36337-D4A0-4CAE-9CFD-0220846991F5.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 4
  • FDC85744-E6BA-4E1B-8A4B-609815A2CFD0.jpeg
    FDC85744-E6BA-4E1B-8A4B-609815A2CFD0.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
H

Hobdog

Reaction score
Next I need to decide on what to do about the rear end rubbing. I’ve already decided to pick up the front fender flares from either mcneil or fiberwerx which are 4-4.5” bulge and 2” rise which should work and look fantastic IMO. I really didn’t want to do the bedsides so now I’m looking and asking for ideas and options.

SierraAlpha

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. I got it all figured out. Had to do alot of digging but got it sorted. Just waiting on an alignment now.

Ahh nice! yea looks great with the 1.5" wheel spacer. Im going to order one too. Im also on 0 offset wheels and 35". Im going with a set of Bushwacker Extend a fender smooth flare for the rear. 450$ Canadian before discount is a lot cheaper then bedsides. Brings it out 1.5" of clearance i think. Saw another guy with the same set up on a raptor swap and it looked clean.