2014 Cloth Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get in touch with someone near ya to see if they can have it wrapped.
@Raptor Embroidery can set you up with some leather headrests and such.

And actually, being in Texas, I hate leather...! It burned me time after time when I had my BMW. The cooled seats make it okay.

DezertRacer

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Didn't know the fan control changed with out nav also , and no power for the back positioning , (tilt) I figured if it had power slide it would have power tilt

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rented a 2014 XLT level F-150 last week. The seats looks a lot like yours.

There was about the same amount of bolster in the XLT as in my 2014 Raptor.

OP
OP
F

funkcanna

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've managed to order some OEM leather raptor seat covers to go on my cloth seats. As you all have leather already, not sure if you'll be able to answer but do you think they will just go over the current seats or will I have to remove the cloth?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They will just go over the seats.

Hi guys, I've managed to order some OEM leather raptor seat covers to go on my cloth seats. As you all have leather already, not sure if you'll be able to answer but do you think they will just go over the current seats or will I have to remove the cloth?

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Are they leather seat covers or oem leather replacements. If they're factory replacements then you'll probably have to take the cloth off. If they're just seat covers then you can leave the cloth on.