2014 Blue Flame Screw. Need Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
sublime1996525

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the truck was delivered to the dealer today but I still haven't sold my Z06 yet. Not sure what I should do. Carmax worked out about how I expected and the dealer said they'd do up to $33k for the trade but I'm worried I'm going to get there and they'll say the car is not in the condition they thought so they'll only do $30k. Ugh why is this so damn stressful?!

D

Deleted member 12951

I hear you man, been there, you read my story. I was thinking that was going to be their number. And the fact that it took you this long to try to sell it yourself just adds more fuel to their decision to low ball you. Did you at least get the raptor near invoice?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
sublime1996525

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear you man, been there, you read my story. I was thinking that was going to be their number. And the fact that it took you this long to try to sell it yourself just adds more fuel to their decision to low ball you. Did you at least get the raptor near invoice?

Yeah I did get it close to invoice so that helps me feel a little better about it.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So .. here's the deal. You are getting your Raptor at close to invoice yet you expect top dollar for the Z06.

Here's a different scenario ... you pay MSRP for your Raptor or above and get 36K for your Z06. Same difference.

Just trade it at 33K and be done with it. As soon as you drive the Raptor home your stress will evaporate into the thin air.

D

Deleted member 12951

I think he is more worried that once he drives there (after a 10hr drive) that they low ball him for $30k and he feels stuck and goes along with it.

If it was me, I would take that deal but need re-assurance that the $33k sticks.

My dealer would not do that but when I finally got there, they did honor it but they did have me worried.