2014 6.2L Ac Condenser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14BlackRoush

Reaction score
Just seeing if there is any supporting vendors that send parts to Australia? The compressor on the truck has died and ruined the condenser along with it, have sourced a compressor but the Ac work shop I have the truck at can’t find a condenser.
Checking forum before exploring the internet.
Any other info would be much appreciated

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would imagine shipping to australia is expensive. the condensers are found or easily ordered in any one of my local parts stores. not sure about other areas. im guessing since the gen 1 was only a north america truck there isnt much support over seas.

OP
OP
14BlackRoush

14BlackRoush

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, have been on Rock auto and found the parts I need, will get the compressor while I’m at it (was quoted $1000 from ac work shop and they are $402 Aus on rock auto) only issue is narrowing down exact compressor, the barcode on the side is worn out so can’t be sure of the make and model, looks identical to the photo of the motocraft one on Rock auto.
I’m guessing all the 2014 f150 raptors would have the same compressor, is there any one that can confirm manufacture, type style, model number ?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go with all Motorcraft parts and you will be fine with Rockauto, some of the aftermarket parts don't always fit as nice. Good luck and keep us posted when you get the parts and also some pictures of your truck while its being worked on. We like that stuff UP here. :favorites37:

OP
OP
14BlackRoush

14BlackRoush

Reaction score
Got all the parts delivered from Rock Auto in about 3.5 weeks (was nervous about the compressor being the right match as Rock Auto say to include previous compressor part numbers, which mine had fully faded so was unable to) had everything fitted buy work shop (put a new Belt Tensioner on as well as recommended by Rock Auto) and fitted new serpentine belt I had as a spare just in case the old one had been damaged from when the compressor died (forgot to mention when it did fail had smoke coming out of the bonnet and all! was thinking the truck was going to burn to the ground and worse yet light my paddock on fire taking out all the feed for my stock)

have had the truck back for a few weeks now and all is running well, aircon is nice and cold which is a must as the days are getting up to 110 Fahrenheit out west here, still not as good as the Toyota 200 series but does the job.

Had a ticking noise just prior to the whole aircon issue and hoped it was the compressor so would be fixed after the new parts installed, sadly wasn't the case. Think from researching on here and youtube its the lifters, had the "check locking differential" light come on around the same time so chasing that one up as well

Rock Auto parts total were $1071.30 including delivery to Aus which was $250 Aus, plus $800 for labour

OP
OP
14BlackRoush

14BlackRoush

Reaction score
042FE3B9-850D-4AB6-BDFA-B193A4B63ED0.jpeg388AD481-C919-4E10-AE9A-46FA3B529153.jpeg
It’s a bit dry out here, coming into our wet season now, getting some big dust storms and wild weather!
Will add a few of when the country is covered in green grass

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score