2014 6.2L Ac Condenser

14BlackRoush

Reaction score
Just seeing if there is any supporting vendors that send parts to Australia? The compressor on the truck has died and ruined the condenser along with it, have sourced a compressor but the Ac work shop I have the truck at can’t find a condenser.
Checking forum before exploring the internet.
Any other info would be much appreciated

The Car Stereo Company

aka nosbusa
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i would imagine shipping to australia is expensive. the condensers are found or easily ordered in any one of my local parts stores. not sure about other areas. im guessing since the gen 1 was only a north america truck there isnt much support over seas.

14BlackRoush

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, have been on Rock auto and found the parts I need, will get the compressor while I’m at it (was quoted $1000 from ac work shop and they are $402 Aus on rock auto) only issue is narrowing down exact compressor, the barcode on the side is worn out so can’t be sure of the make and model, looks identical to the photo of the motocraft one on Rock auto.
I’m guessing all the 2014 f150 raptors would have the same compressor, is there any one that can confirm manufacture, type style, model number ?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go with all Motorcraft parts and you will be fine with Rockauto, some of the aftermarket parts don't always fit as nice. Good luck and keep us posted when you get the parts and also some pictures of your truck while its being worked on. We like that stuff UP here. :favorites37: