2013 Velociraptor 6.2L good or bad?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

martinitime

Reaction score

Oooh, that's decent. But for $58k, why not just go for a Gen 2?
Gen 2 and 3 are great trucks but I absolutely dig the sound of the 6.2L V8 and the Raptor R's dealer markup is not my jam right now. I must say that I am now on the fence about this particular truck because it's the extended cab (not SCREW) and the 24 gallon tank seems like a pain in the ass to keep filling up plus I have teenagers and the backseat may not cut it either. Whatever I get, it's going straight to SVC for some additional love. Anyone have a Gen 1 Roush SCREW they want to sell with under 60K miles? (j/k.. wrong forum I know...chill).

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Gen 2 and 3 are great trucks but I absolutely dig the sound of the 6.2L V8 and the Raptor R's dealer markup is not my jam right now. I must say that I am now on the fence about this particular truck because it's the extended cab (not SCREW) and the 24 gallon tank seems like a pain in the ass to keep filling up plus I have teenagers and the backseat may not cut it either. Whatever I get, it's going straight to SVC for some additional love. Anyone have a Gen 1 Roush SCREW they want to sell with under 60K miles? (j/k.. wrong forum I know...chill).
I just made the decision easier for you the Gen 1's have a 26-gallon tank not 24!

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone has a 2013 Roush Stage II that is well maintained for sale right now.

OP
OP
M

martinitime

Reaction score
Someone has a 2013 Roush Stage II that is well maintained for sale right now.

Thanks! Too many miles. Cool truck though.