2013 Unscheduled Clean Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer....I'm number 2 on the list. Last month they only got 1 truck pulled. He thinks this month will be the last month for them to get a 2013 pulled and he is going to push for 2 truck. But they don't normally get anything pulled until around the middle of the month on a Thursday. So if my truck got scheduled on the 16th or so, I'd be looking at a late September, early October delivery date....or perhaps I could wait until late October, early November for one of the first 2014's. So annoying. 16 weeks ago I ordered the truck...and I'm still at least 8 weeks out. 24 weeks total. Crazy.

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer....I'm number 2 on the list. Last month they only got 1 truck pulled. He thinks this month will be the last month for them to get a 2013 pulled and he is going to push for 2 truck. But they don't normally get anything pulled until around the middle of the month on a Thursday. So if my truck got scheduled on the 16th or so, I'd be looking at a late September, early October delivery date....or perhaps I could wait until late October, early November for one of the first 2014's. So annoying. 16 weeks ago I ordered the truck...and I'm still at least 8 weeks out. 24 weeks total. Crazy.

I feel for you. Hope something breaks for you soon. Any thoughts on buying one off a lot near you?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

It sucks man. I'll be at 23 weeks when I finally take delivery of mine this weekend. Hang in there brother!

MajorAR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally Scheduled!! Last week of August. I'm thinking I "should" have the truck in my hands mid September or so.

I have new 17" Fuel Trophy Wheels and Toyo 35" M/Ts on order.

- custom USMC MarPat hood wrap
- Stubby antenna

This sickness is strong.

Last edited:

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally Scheduled!! Last week of August. I'm thinking I "should" have the truck in my hands mid September or so.

I have new 17" Fuel Trophy Wheels and Toyo 35" M/Ts on order.

- custom USMC MarPat hood wrap
- Stubby antenna

This sickness is strong.

Sounds like our trucks will be built and shipped together all the way to Louisburg, shall make for an interesting next few weeks!

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am here, but I just called SVT and confirmed exact build day is August 26th. So it is a Monday truck which was the first day of the build week they had given me before. Eta they say is 9/15-9/20 which seems really long if built on 26 th but we will see.