2013 Transmission Rebuild Advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidkotic2001

Reaction score
This just happened to me 2013 at 108k. Dealer stating that my entire trans is done, and going to cost me a little over 5k to get a new one. I am asking for details and full itemized list of what is needed, parts. Im not happy this should not be happening. I was thinking of doing it myself but I do not have a lift. Also never done a transmission before, Automatic one.

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lift isn't required. Get a good quality transmission jack and go to town. You may not even have to jack up the raptor to do it.

letsgetthisdone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This just happened to me 2013 at 108k. Dealer stating that my entire trans is done, and going to cost me a little over 5k to get a new one. I am asking for details and full itemized list of what is needed, parts. Im not happy this should not be happening. I was thinking of doing it myself but I do not have a lift. Also never done a transmission before, Automatic one.

Dealers don't rebuild transmissions. They're putting a complete trans in.