2013 SVT Roush

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sharkman

Reaction score
I am looking to procure a 2013 Roush SVT with 65k miles. The seller states it has a Stage 1 Roush package,which includes interior and exterior mods, supercharger and suspension, in addition to a winch.

Are these packages part of a Factory build? Should we be worried about procuring a truck like this due to the modifications? Obviously, it is no longer under any warranty.

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MTF, thanks for clearing up the 5.4 vs, 6.2 threads. I wondered why there were two seemingly identical thread headers.

Shark man, I’m not aware of the winch and suspension being a part of the package, but there are “factory” Roush’s that have a serial number associated with the build, which would indicate it’s an in-house Roush build. Someone could purchase the package and retrofit it after the fact at any point. As long as the truck maintenance wasn’t neglected and driven abusively, it should have a lot of miles left in it. My 2013 Roush is a serialized Stage II, which makes an additional 65 hp and 55 lb/ft torque. My truck just crossed 120k and it’s humming.

A8D91BBE-EC13-4FF6-9BB5-DE665DB773E0.jpeg

OP
OP
Sharkman

Sharkman

Reaction score
WOW - that is a work of art :). I reached out to the Roush seller 3 times and he has not responded. Guess he is not that interested in a serious buyer :)

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also, if you do happen to get a Stage I (vs II), I would highly recommend retrofitting it to the Stage II, which is as simple as a tune, pulley and belt change. Some of the vendors sell it or an iteration of it as a kit. I had a friend with a Stage I (525hp/535 trq) I bought the Stage II (590hp/590 trq). The performance increase to expense is a good value. Since, I have went to a 72mm pulley, new belt and accompanying tune. It’s probably in the 640-650hp area.

Last edited: