2013 SVT Raptor shifting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
lorrie

lorrie

Reaction score
Has the trans been serviced (filter and fluid change)? This video might help give you a little insight.
I can not confidently say yes. According to the place we had it done at, they claim it was. Unfortunately they seem to have a bad rep for not actually doing work. (I should have researched them.)

We did check it last week and it seemed ok but I intend to get it done at the same time if I can.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any update on your transmission problem? Did the "new" leadframe fix the issue? When I bought my 2011 I was unable to get the fluid tested until 2 weeks after the purchase, and since they found a lot of metal I decided to remove the 215lb pig and have it rebuilt locally.
That was fun :(

OP
OP
lorrie

lorrie

Reaction score
Any update on your transmission problem? Did the "new" leadframe fix the issue? When I bought my 2011 I was unable to get the fluid tested until 2 weeks after the purchase, and since they found a lot of metal I decided to remove the 215lb pig and have it rebuilt locally.
That was fun :(
It did end up being the lead frame for mine. I haven’t had any issue with it since. Idk if the 2011 was covered under the recall, but I’d definitely check your vin and see just incase.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's a 2011 model with 148xxx miles, so I had to get out the BIG checkbook and pay for everything..... That's ok though, I'll just be bitter and angry for the rest of my life.
pretty much, since that truck will never even see pavement at this point