2013 Supercharged Screw Terrain For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my 18 leadfoot and am looking to maybe sell my 13.

Here are the details
79k miles(all street), 100 miles of easy off road at flat Texas ranch
Fully loaded when purchased in July of 13
Add ons:
BFG AT's 37
Method Roost rims
Whipple supercharger at 10k miles
Full Kooks headers and exhaust at 10k miles
Magnaflow muffler at 20k
JDM tune
Road Armor front and back bumper with all lights(Rigid cubes and 30' bar)
Upgraded intercooler at 10k
Mid perch
Painted fenders black
Recon brake and tail lights in smoke
Console safe
Upgraded throttle body
New brakes at 65k
Titanium drive shaft
Rear Deaver leaf springs
Roll x cover
stubby antena
Full set of guages in a-pillar and 1 air vent
LEDs in side vents and hood vents(amber)
Hood wrap

Last time on Dyno(2 years ago) was 560 rwhp, do not remember torque(maybe 580?) Those are rear wheel not crank numbers.

I am the original owner and have treated her very well. Never any maintenance issue of any kind(ac hose leak, replaced 5k ago)
I live in north Houston
Kelley blue book says $37-39k, this is without any of the add ons. I know its tough to price them but i put almost 30k into her for everything.

I would sell for 55k, and entertain offers close to that number If that is way off someone let me know. I can just keep her just the same. i do not have to sell. Just looking to see if someone wants a turnkey fast raptor with plenty of miles left to go.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Just picked up my 18 leadfoot and am looking to maybe sell my 13.

Here are the details
79k miles(all street), 100 miles of easy off road at flat Texas ranch
Fully loaded when purchased in July of 13
Add ons:
BFG AT's 37
Method Roost rims
Whipple supercharger at 10k miles
Full Kooks headers and exhaust at 10k miles
Magnaflow muffler at 20k
JDM tune
Road Armor front and back bumper with all lights(Rigid cubes and 30' bar)
Upgraded intercooler at 10k
Mid perch
Painted fenders black
Recon brake and tail lights in smoke
Console safe
Upgraded throttle body
New brakes at 65k
Titanium drive shaft
Rear Deaver leaf springs
Roll x cover
stubby antena
Full set of guages in a-pillar and 1 air vent
LEDs in side vents and hood vents(amber)
Hood wrap

Last time on Dyno(2 years ago) was 560 rwhp, do not remember torque(maybe 580?) Those are rear wheel not crank numbers.

I am the original owner and have treated her very well. Never any maintenance issue of any kind(ac hose leak, replaced 5k ago)
I live in north Houston
Kelley blue book says $37-39k, this is without any of the add ons. I know its tough to price them but i put almost 30k into her for everything.

I would sell for 55k, and entertain offers close to that number If that is way off someone let me know. I can just keep her just the same. i do not have to sell. Just looking to see if someone wants a turnkey fast raptor with plenty of miles left to go.

Post pics sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
RaptorFlipper

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes sir! It is under a cover at my office. Ill get pics soon. I thought i had some saved on my computer, but apparently not. I apologize.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

That is the front of it above Raptorflipper.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I have a similar truck with more done to it so I wish it wasn't the case but I'd say your about $8-10k to high. I saw a whipple 12' with 92k selling for $32k last month. I even asked if it had a rebuilt title cause I thought it was so cheap. He said nope, clean title and that he had it posted for $38k for over a month without a buyer.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a similar truck with more done to it so I wish it wasn't the case but I'd say your about $8-10k to high. I saw a whipple 12' with 92k selling for $32k last month. I even asked if it had a rebuilt title cause I thought it was so cheap. He said nope, clean title and that he had it posted for $38k for over a month without a buyer.

I agree. Sounds like a great truck but the gen 1’s seem to be sitting a lot more. I’d say 42-44k would be a decent price

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Terrain Scab Raptor with 42k miles(Roush charged) sold for 46.5k.

Miles may hurt, but timing of when you put it up makes a difference.