2013 SCREW with 72k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

papertigers

Reaction score
Hey I know there are a bunch of these threads but its hard to sort through since every truck has different mods and conditions.

The seller is asking $43k

Found a 2013 SCREW [Luxury Package] with 72k miles that the owner claims is mostly highway miles. The pictures show it to be in great condition. They say they kept it garaged and have never taken it off roading.

They also list
- brand new BFG KO2 tires
- dealer installed front rotors and pads
- dealer installed Roush cat-back exhaust and Airaid cold air intake
- bakflip F1 trifold hard top tonneau cover

Just wondering if this seems like a good deal? (I haven't checked it out in person yet, and I haven't negotiated anything yet). Looked at KBB value etc and cost of the mods so the price doesn't seem unreasonable. The big negative here is the mileage. Is there any major concern with the Ford engines at high mileage etc...?

Thanks!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks like a great price. Gotta inspect it though. Go through the buying a raptor threads and look for the wrong stuff.

As far as mileage, I'd say its ok. I got 92k on my 2014 and have had zero issues.....

Good luck!!!

OP
OP
P

papertigers

Reaction score
Looks like a great price. Gotta inspect it though. Go through the buying a raptor threads and look for the wrong stuff.

As far as mileage, I'd say its ok. I got 92k on my 2014 and have had zero issues.....

Good luck!!!

Any thread in particular? I have seen some talk about shock rebuilding around 55k etc. But it would be nice to know some more specifics when I drive the hour to check it out.

Thanks!

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any thread in particular? I have seen some talk about shock rebuilding around 55k etc. But it would be nice to know some more specifics when I drive the hour to check it out.

Thanks!

Try this one. Finally found it after searching a bit:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/buying-2nd-2010-14-raptor-first-46952/

You'll know after you drive it how good a shape the shocks are in. ANY floating at all will indicate a need for a rebuild. But that is a bargaining chip as suggested rebuild miles are around 45k miles.

Good luck!!!

OP
OP
P

papertigers

Reaction score
Try this one. Finally found it after searching a bit:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f4/buying-2nd-2010-14-raptor-first-46952/

You'll know after you drive it how good a shape the shocks are in. ANY floating at all will indicate a need for a rebuild. But that is a bargaining chip as suggested rebuild miles are around 45k miles.

Good luck!!!

Thanks! Gonna go check it out tomorrow in person. Talked with the guy on the phone and it sounds like he's taken excellent care of it. Well if he's not lying that is haha

OP
OP
P

papertigers

Reaction score
Welp I am buying it. Hope the mileage turns out to be a non issue!
The guy kept it in super good shape though from what I could tell. He never took it off roading either.