2013 Screw Tuxedo Black (Fully Loaded), 65,000 Miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Carnage

Reaction score
Truck is fully loaded, 801a, beadlocks, cameras, moonroof, tailgate step, bedliner. They're asking for 46,000$

Looks clean for the most part, but after looking at the carfax I noticed that it was serviced regularly every 5k miles until about 35,000. It doesn't have a reported oil change since then.

Thoughts on the price?

ineedaBubble

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Price seems a tad on the high side considering the mileage. I just picked up a '13 SCREW with 56k miles for under $42k.

OP
OP
C

Carnage

Reaction score
My buddy just bought the same truck with 70k for $36k

Where at? I'm in the southwest and for whatever reason trucks are listed high here. I wouldn't pay the 46. If after checking out the truck everything looks good i'll offer them 37,5. I'm absolutely willing to walk away and leave my phone number when they tell me no way. This truck is so appealing to me because it has good mileage and literally every option, and it's close.

I don't have a problem with out of state vehicles aside from the inability to look the truck over without flying/driving a substantial distance to see it.