2013 SCrew Died and Will Not Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

talclipse

Reaction score
I had some time this morning to work on the truck. I tested the fuel pump relay and it was fine. I also manually jumped the relay to trigger the pump and it came on. It appears that the relay is not being switched. Would anyone happen to have access to a wiring diagram for the fuel pump circuit?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful jumping the fuel pump you could over pressurize the fuel rail and damage the seals to the injectors and other connection points.
The pump it's self has a pressure relief valve built in but just incase is all I'm saying.
By the way, stock operating pressure is 43.5 psi at full load

You should disconnect the fuel line to the fuel rails and let in run into a 2L bottle.
My understanding is it shoots outs pretty hard so lots of rags and things should be used.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

talclipse

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had the fuel pump relay fuse kill the ECU? Based on what I have been able to troubleshoot thus far that’s what it’s looking like.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never heard that.
But most of the electrical system from monitoring sensors to trigging relays are low volts (5 volts to less than 1)
So if you back feed 12 volts to something you shouldn't you could damage the PCM (our trucks have a PCM, no ECU)