2013 SCAB 32k Miles - $46000

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About to trafe in my 2008 FJ cruiser for a 2013 scab 32k miles from Carmax for $46k + ttl. $18k trade in, financing the rest at 6.45%, sound deal? The Raptor of course is in great condition, 801a, and leather seats. Don't think it has a moonroof. It's blue btw.

What I'm trading in..
wv60t5.jpg
2loz1x.jpg

Last edited:

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
About to trafe in my 2008 FJ cruiser for a 2013 scab 32k miles from Carmax for $46k + ttl. $18k trade in, financing the rest at 6.45%, sound deal? The Raptor of course is in great condition, 801a, and leather seats. Don't think it has a moonroof.

Sounds good. I'd shop interest rates a little. Do they have a warranty for the cars they sell? Look into an extended warranty if possible.......

OP
OP
Daweism

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's like $1800 for the 75k full warranty plan, I plan on trading it in for probably a 2018 or 2019 raptor, so I won't be breaking the 75k mile mark. My credit score is only around 680 and this is my first large loan.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've heard good things about the CarMax warranties. Definitely shop around for a better rate though. You can do much better with that score.

D

Deleted member 12951

Raptor sounds like they are in line with their price but they probably won't budge. I would take off all your aftermarket stuff on the FJ and have them still give you the $18k then you can sell that stuff so you have some cash to put mods on the raptor. I am not in finance but with that score, that is what I would have thought an interest rate would be around. I would still shop just to make sure.

OP
OP
Daweism

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Raptor sounds like they are in line with their price but they probably won't budge. I would take off all your aftermarket stuff on the FJ and have them still give you the $18k then you can sell that stuff so you have some cash to put mods on the raptor. I am not in finance but with that score, that is what I would have thought an interest rate would be around. I would still shop just to make sure.

Would probably be about to same cost wise if I part out because I didn't keep the stock parts and you'd have to factor in labor, not to mention the hassle. It's weird that they offered the same interest rate for 36, 48, and 60 months. I would go 36 months if they dropped the interest rates down to 4 maybe 3% ballpark.

OP
OP
Daweism

Daweism

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found this for rates with scores
Credit Score Calculator: Estimate Your Loan Savings with Higher Scores

Looks like you got some nice mods on the FJ. I see ICON :). Are those Camburg UCA's?

Icon tubular UCA, Icon 2.5 Front and Rear shocks with reservoir, demello aluminum front and rear bumpers, demello rock sliders, Mickey Thompsons with Fierce Attitude 35 x 12.50 tires, TRD CAI and other random stuff.

I tore the bushwacker fenders off from accidentally falling into a ditch on a dark road lol, was a damn surprise for sure, a solid 3 foot drop I'd say.

I've broken maybe 4 cv axles, 2 spindles, and even the lower control arm.

Last edited: