2013 Roush Raptor serpentine belt, need help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

branden77

Reaction score
I need to replace the serpentine belt on my 2013 Roush S/C raptor. I have looked all over for information on replacements but can not find what size I need to match the one on there. Does anyone know the exact size I need to replace it. All I know is that it needs to be 6 rib. Thanks guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a Gates Micro-V belt and depending which stage you have will determine the length you need.
The Gates belt starts with "K06****" and the 4 numbers after that is the length in inches.
The "06" is the number of ribs. Which all 6.2L use.

The part numbers are all over the belt.

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need to replace the serpentine belt on my 2013 Roush S/C raptor. I have looked all over for information on replacements but can not find what size I need to match the one on there. Does anyone know the exact size I need to replace it. All I know is that it needs to be 6 rib. Thanks guys!

Our supporting vendor @JimIII@JDM has these in stock.

It's wise to have a spare belt.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Submit your photo for the calendar contest
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=44744

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It's a custom Roush length and their part number is #421627 and they retail $79.99

Its 3200mm or approx 126"

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The K061251, wouldn't work?
I'm on my phone so I can't navigate Gates's website to see what the next length is.

And what stage does the OP have is the question.
Or is it the same belt and you a bigger idler pully to compensate for the smaller SC pulley?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

branden77

Reaction score
MTF, I have the roush phase 2. I actually went to oreillys and got the K061251 it fit very well hopefully it works out and lasts longer.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool, there has to be some wiggle room to play with.

Just to let you know the belt tensioner needs to be pushed down all the way, almost to the point where you think it's going to hit the dampener. LOL
Then you tighten the adjusting idler.
Also @JDM you can get the Roush Fead plate guard for the belt if it's coming off or your shredding ribs.

I just was on Gates's website.
I found this one also, this is an HD one and has the green back. But it's also 1.4 inches longer
K061265HD FLEETRUNNER MICRO-V

If you need shorter the K061247 is a 1/2 inch shorter than the K061251

Last edited: