2013 Raptor Ride along

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a video of a ride along in a 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor at the 2012 Ford Annual Trend Conference in Dearborn Michigan. The stand out experience was the 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor. This monstrous truck, was nothing short of amazing! The speed, the handling and the climbing ability this truck had it all. One extremely cool feature of the Raptor was Hill Descent. If you have ever driven up an extreme incline then eventually you get to a point where you can only see sky, so the front view camera display assist you with that. My driver Josh (we were passengers on this little excursion for safety reasons) used Hill Descent to brake and throttle independent of what he was doing! So, basically the TRUCK, drove us down the hill. All I could think about was how amazing technology was.

2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor at the Ford Annual Trend Conference - YouTube

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My bad... I just watched it on my phone and didn't pay attention.. It is a 2012 Ford Raptor and NOT a 2013 after viewing it on my laptop.. SORRY!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got the wrong year, and now I got a headache & my neck hurts since I had to turn my head sideways to watch this jarring video. Please tell me you are not a Union Camera Man! Other than that, it looks like a fun ride.