2013 Raptor News tonight at midnight ET...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NolaRaptor

Reaction score
Modding up till 2014? I thought the 2013 was that last model year for the raptor.

I have seen a couple of guys say that on here, but not sure where it is coming from. I haven't seen that in writing anywhere. Ford very well may not continue it, but who knows. I'll believe it next year when the Raptor package doesn't show up on the order sheet.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have seen a couple of guys say that on here, but not sure where it is coming from. I haven't seen that in writing anywhere. Ford very well may not continue it, but who knows. I'll believe it next year when the Raptor package doesn't show up on the order sheet.

I 2nd that remark!!

randy

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Read that the Beadlocks are an upgrade. You get the the beadlocks through Ford Racing Site. OEM wheels are those without the beadlocks.

They do look great though! Nicest OEM wheels yet!

From those pics, I'm not too sure I like the new rims.

THOSE ARE THE OPTIONAL RIMS, 64A 17" FORGED ALUM

Not the Standard ones.

randy

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Pass...

-Greg

My feelings as well. If there would have been something a bit more significant than HIDs and the wheels, like, say, 3.0 shocks (dreaming i know) or something like that. I would have been interested.

Viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's nice time have by def not a deal breaker. In fact I think the sensors look ugly anyway. Plus with the rear camera and mirrors how much more shit do u need to back up.....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Aaagggh!!! I hate those damn sensors. My wife's ride has them on both ends. Sounds like Chernobyl every effing time we're in a parking lot.

Exactly, how much shit does one need to back up...

K-9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im keeping my 2010. I really like the new center stack, but the HIDs don't fit the grill well IMO. And aren't beadlocks not street legal?

Bead locks are for off road use only but so are some things on my gt500. I think these bead locks are ugly though....in fact I am underwhelmed by the 2013 changes. Still wat a raptor but had hoped for more from this model year.

Ubermoose

Reaction score
Bead locks are not necessarily off-road only.
It depends on wether or not they're DOT approved.
My BL's on my jeep are street legal.
Though, they're likely overkill for most people.
I think the 2012 wheels are better looking.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is the ford on the back tail gate a bit better also looks blacked out a bit?

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

2013-Ford-SVT-Raptor-rear-profile.jpg

could be just bad photo shopping the bumper looks different also the middle brake light. the graphics comes around on the passenger side the ford emblem looks darker. and the muffler looks to go to one but on the other pic it is duel outlet ye