Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

2013 Raptor Linked And Caged (previous owner on here?)

Discussion in 'eBay & Craiglist Listings' started by Pacific Wheel, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

2. KCM

KCM Full Access Member

How much?

3. Jonny V

Jonny V FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

They want $318K for it.

4. BigGriff023

BigGriff023 Full Access Member

I called and asked last week. When he told me the price, I started laughing and all he wanted to know was when I would like to come see it.

5. Jonny V

Jonny V FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Im sure they spent big money on that build, but if I was going to be dumping that kind of cash into a legit pre-runner, then id want to be the one calling the shots on the build process.

6. Booth9999

Booth9999 FRF Addict

I could see about $100,000. The lights and grill look like shit.

7. Pacific Wheel

Pacific Wheel Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

While I do agree the finishing touches could be better I don't think the lights and grill fitment should determine the price but that's just me. If you've ever looked into luxury prerunners they tend to go for close to a half million to build. 318k is high considering but there is probably over 100k in the back half alone. I know @zombiekiller has toyed with the idea of linking the rear on his truck. Maybe he'll chime in with his thoughts.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. zombiekiller

zombiekiller EXO Crewmember

the market for 100-150K prerunners isn't even really there. To sell a 300+ prerunner, it kind of has to be perfect in every way. I mean, how many of yall have 300K cash as a burden right now?

318K is ridiculous. you could call up Kevin at HMracing design and for 200K + a bare-bones f-150, you'll have a rig on 40s that will feed that thing its lunch every single time.

I'm sure that the owner dropped 400K into the truck when it was built, but the thing only has 3 and 4 tube shocks on it. most of the big boy builds that are being done now are 7 tubes.

it is pretty, but for that money, I'd want a full-blown TT with and interior and a windshield.

for reference, what they want for the truck is more than I'd have into mine if I sent it off to be caged and backhalfed, with an entirely new front suspension on top of what ive already got into the truck.

Pacific Wheel, Jonny V and cayenne like this.