2013 raptor has arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what day did you order your truck and when did you start hearing about your truck in production line?

I placed a factory order in feb 19 and i have not hear anything about my truck. Not a single news.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey what day did you order your truck and when did you start hearing about your truck in production line?

I placed a factory order in feb 19 and i have not hear anything about my truck. Not a single news.

Took close to 2 months for me to get a build date.

ktm505sx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, thanks for the info. I m getting a white sc raptor too. You wait 2 months just for the production line info. How long took by then?

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 1/5/13 and it is scheduled to be built 3/26, ETA probably around 4/9. It really all depends though, could be sooner, could be later.

OP
OP
L

ljatl13

Reaction score
raptor order

we ordered ours the 2nd week of january, and recieved it 2 weeks ago this past friday, thought that was pretty good, not sure if it had anything to do with it, but we ordered ours pretty basic, we only got the side graphics, and the back up camera. we really are loving it, planning on taking it to another show next week, my dog thinks everytime i go somewhere in it , she has to go.